Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

I broke down and started a blog!

Well, I am the world's worst blogger as i don't get much time to write these things, but i believe this is the best way to keep everyone informed on this whole adoption process. I get asked on a daily basis about our progress and how the whole thing works, so i am going to explain it here :) You will notice a timeline on the right panel toward the top. This explains briefly each step and when it was accomplished. I have left a lot out for the sake of space, but the main gist of it is there. I have also created a FAQ tab at the top to answer the most common questions we get. I will try my best to keep you all updated as things happen.



The day we received our referral. We met up with my Mum and Dad to celebrate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment