Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Planning for the trip

So now the craziness begins. We have to think small and lite when packing, but also casual but nice for meeting the foster mother and Niko for the first time. We are only taking a backpack each and a diaper bag. So we have to be selective because we have to take gifts with us as well as clothes for about 4-5 days. So much to do and so little time. I will be leaving my job as well so i have to train someone to take my position and they haven't found anyone yet. Getting very nervous about that because my job is so important to this company and takes several months to really learn. I could leave at any point now sooooooooo!!!!! :/
My head is spinning and it's a little overwhelming but we'll make it :) Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and kind words. We really appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. Yes!!! This is all such exciting news - you know me - tears of joy and all that. The packing thing must be really strange.... You could take a nice 'little' chewy feely hangy toy with you for the plane - Grayson was over on Sunday and he was all about chewy feely hangy, Micah is too :-) xxxx I'm laughing to myself because I always seemed to take stuff with us, they would never need it and then that ONE time when it was an absolutely crucial I would realise I'd left it at home - ha ha x anyway best of luck getting everything you need to organise done x It is stressful leaving a job when you know that you just wont have time to help again once you have gone - Take a big breath in and just do what you can, that's all you can do - you're a hard worker and will do your best and beyond regardless xxx kels

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is strange Kelly. Because you are not really given a checklist of what you should take and what's expected of you and you feel kind of lost. You have to do a lot of research. It would be nice to be given a heads up about some of this stuff :) I am contacting a couple of women that are very familiar with this and have just come back from Korea. They will have some good insight.

    ReplyDelete