Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Finally here!

Ok so we made it through the arduous 14 hour flight and 1 1/2 hour bus ride. I didn't realize how much snow there would be and i had to drag my suitcase through quite a ways. Needless to say, we are exhausted are now hanging out in our room chiding down on some food from down the street. I don't know how I'm going to do all of that in reverse order with a child attached and possibly traumatized and screaming. Lord help us!!! We can do this!We are probably going to hang out with 2 other couples that are also here to pick up their babies. It's handy because Tim and I are staying in the same building as where the other ladies are meeting their children for the first time. So that's cool :) Anywho, I can't post pictures from this blog app on my phone so I'll have to add them later. Toodles for now :) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you all made it! Enjoy your time, can't wait to read more! :)

    Leahlemmo (from the BB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY, you're in Seoul!!! I'm so excited for you!! Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete